I literally gasped
I literally gasped
preferred mode of travel tbh
These links work as of 5/7/13.
None of the links require downloads, plug in installs, or signing up for anything of ANY KIND. Those are just ads, click out of them and press play. If you’re struggling, this chrome plug in will make your life easier.
Subbed = speaking in japanese with english subtitles
Dubbed = speaking in english (usually with no subtitles)
- The Cat Returns: subbed | dubbed
- Grave of the Fireflies: subbed | dubbed
- Horus: Prince of the Sun: subbed | x
- Howl’s Moving Castle: subbed | dubbed
- Kiki’s Delivery Service: subbed | dubbed
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky: subbed | dubbed
- My Neighbor Totoro: subbed | dubbed
- My Neighbors the Yamadas: subbed | dubbed
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind: subbed | dubbed
- Only Yesterday: subbed | x
- Panda! Go Panda!: subbed | x
- Pom Poko: subbed | dubbed
- Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea: subbed | dubbed
- Porco Rosso: subbed | dubbed
- Princess Mononoke: subbed | dubbed
- The Secret World of Arrietty: subbed | dubbed
- Spirited Away: subbed | dubbed
- Tales from Earthsea: subbed | dubbed
- Whisper of the Heart: subbed | dubbed
I’d say you should buy these movies, which you prolly should for your own benefit, but Disney owns their soul so they’re kinda set.
A medic’s gear, 1969
Two soldiers with the venerable Thompson M1A1. This was taken in Vietnam at the MACV Recondo School. It was a specialized training course designed to create special reconnaissance and commando (hence Recondo) units that would infiltrate and operate behind enemy lines.
Ok, I’m feeling really stupid - what does that tattoo mean? I’ve got as far as “I hand my heart in” then what!? Bridge?
This is really bugging me, I’d appreciate the help!
i left my heart in brooklyn i think
Naw that’s so cute!!!!! ^^^
It’s “I left my heart in San Francisco”
There once was a young boy with a very bad temper. The boy’s father wanted to teach him a lesson, so he gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper he must hammer a nail into their wooden fence.
On the first day of this lesson, the little boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. He was really mad!
Over the course of the next few weeks, the little boy began to control his temper, so the number of nails that were hammered into the fence dramatically decreased.
It wasn’t long before the little boy discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence.
Then, the day finally came when the little boy didn’t lose his temper even once, and he became so proud of himself, he couldn’t wait to tell his father.
Pleased, his father suggested that he now pull out one nail for each day that he could hold his temper.
Several weeks went by and the day finally came when the young boy was able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.
Very gently, the father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence.
“You have done very well, my son,” he smiled, “but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same.”
The little boy listened carefully as his father continued to speak.
“When you say things in anger, they leave permanent scars just like these. And no matter how many times you say you’re sorry, the wounds will still be there.”
Cover of Space Oddity recorded by astronaut Chris Hadfield… in space!
God bless the Spanish army
OMG hunky af
Is..this an army or a calvin klein commercial?
…oh. Ohhhhh….Oh my, call me what you want, but those dudes are as gay as it gets.